We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and websites controlled by us, but we are not liable for anyunauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
We categorise information about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
- Information about your personal identity such as gender, age, etc.
- Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels (if requested and provided); and
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone, mobile and fax numbers and the like (if requested and provided).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, etc (if requested and provided). We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, comments, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, contests and entries, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists, etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, nicknames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities (if requested and provided).
Information from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics:
– We use Google Analytics tracking code to track our site’s traffic. This code also supports Display Advertising. The Google Analytics features include Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting that we have implemented based on Display Advertising.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the User Rules, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider; for example we may use third party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Website. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party. More information about this practice and your choices about not having this information used by these companies would be available with the respective third parties. Also, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices for information on how to opt-out of the use of such technologies for the delivery of more relevant advertising.